From getting assaulted on a night out to facing bullying in the playground, men, women and children of all ages experience violence in Australia. At myBJJ, we believe that having knowledge of effective self defence techniques empowers people to protect themselves in dangerous situations, as well as prevent them from escalating. These strategies of prevention and neutralisation form the basis of our self defence classes Sydney.
As a core tenet of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu’s philosophy and practice, better technique will overcome size and strength in an altercation. That means that our self defence techniques will enable you to overcome an opponent that’s bigger and stronger than you.
In our self defence classes Sydney, you’ll learn how to defend and protect yourself against oncoming attackers, as well as how to neutralise an escalating situation.
What self defence classes does myBJJ offer?
Our self defence classes Sydney incorporate self defence techniques with the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. These classes function as continuous training programs, or one-off seminars.
At myBJJ, we run the following self defence classes Sydney:
- Women’s self defence
- Children’s self defence and anti-bullying
- Corporate or group self defence courses and seminars
Our corporate and group self defence courses are created bespoke your organisation. From team bonding activities to leadership training courses, our expert instructors are able to cater to the needs of your group.
What can I expect from a self defence class?
In our self defence classes Sydney, you can expect to:
- Learn effective self defence and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques from black belt instructors
- Improve your fitness levels
- Increase your flexibility, agility and problem-solving skills
- Develop your self confidence
- Learn in a safe and supportive environment
- Have fun and make new friends!
One Response to Self Defence Classes Sydney